New Hampshire is currently the state with the highest per capita alcohol consumption in the United States.
What city in the US consumes the most alcohol?
The drunkest city in the United States is Green Bay, Wisconsin. Approximately 26.5% of adults drink to excess. 50.5% of driving deaths in Green Bay involve alcohol.
What are the top 10 drunkest States?
- Drunk Score: 48.45. Oregon. …
- Drunk Score: 50.33. Colorado. Shutterstock. …
- Drunk Score: 50.59. Alaska. Shutterstock. …
- Drunk Score: 58.47. Wyoming. Shutterstock. …
- Drunk Score: 66.03. Wisconsin. Shutterstock. …
- Drunk Score: 73.34. New Hampshire. Shutterstock. …
- Drunk Score: 73.49. South Dakota. Shutterstock. …
- Drunk Score: 77.13. Montana. Shutterstock.
What is the drunkest state?
The drunkest county in Pennsylvania is Centre. About 24.0% of adults there report excessive drinking, which ranks 82 among all 3,142 counties in the country.
This Is Where Pennsylvania Ranks Among the Drunkest States in America.
|Excessive drinking rate||12.2%|
|Alcohol-related driving deaths||22.5%|
Who is the drunkest country?
The Republic of Moldova is the drunkest nation in the world thanks in large part to its unrecorded alcohol consumption, which comes in at a whopping 10 liters per capita per year.
What is the drunkest day of the year?
The smartphone breathalyzer BACtrack anonymously recorded the blood alcohol content of more than 300,000 users to aggregate data on our boozy habits. And the drunkest day of the year? New Year’s Eve.
Which nationality drinks the most alcohol?
Belarus consumes the most alcohol in the world of 14.4 liters per person per year.
Who drinks whiskey the most?
The country that consumes the most whiskey in the world is India. Indians consumed 1.5 billion litres of whiskey in 2014, completely dwarfing the United States’ 462 million litres, according to a research note from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Which country has highest alcoholism rate?
The top place, with the highest rate of alcoholism, goes to the land-locked country of Belarus. Its citizens drank a total of 14.4 liters or 473 ounces of alcohol annually. Next in line is Lithuania, with 12.9 liters. In third place, leading the Americas, is the island of Grenada, with 11.9 liters.
Who drinks most beer?
Top 10: Countries that drink the most beer
- Romania. 100.3 litres per capita.
- Germany. 99.0 litres per capita.
- Poland. 97.7 litres per capita.
- Namibia. 95.5 litres per capita.
- Ireland. 92.9 litres per capita.
- Spain. 88.8 litres per capita.
- Croatia. 85.5 litres per capita.
- Latvia. 81.4 litres per capita.
Which religion drinks the most alcohol?
Among U.S. Christians, for example, Catholics are more likely than Protestants to say they’ve consumed alcohol in the past 30 days (60% vs. 51%). Adults who don’t belong to any religion, meanwhile, are more likely (24%) than both Catholics (17%) and Protestants (15%) to have engaged in binge drinking in the past month.