|1||Kweichow Moutai 1600519.SS||$400.07 B|
|2||Wuliangye Yibin 2000858.SZ||$179.05 B|
|3||Anheuser-Busch Inbev 3BUD||$142.64 B|
|4||Diageo 4DEO||$112.02 B|
What are the major alcohol companies?
Largest Alcoholic Beverages Companies
- Anheuser-Busch InBev: US$52.3 billion (Belgium) down -7.3% from 2018 to 2019.
- Heineken Holding: $26.8 billion (Netherlands) up 8.5%
- Asahi Group Holdings: $19.2 billion (Japan) down -1%
- Kirin Holdings: $17.8 billion (Japan) up 7.2%
- Diageo: $16.8 billion (United Kingdom) up 7%
Who is the largest alcohol distributor?
But then, in 1993, Bacardi acquired Martini & Rossi, a purchase that doubled the size of the company and gave Bacardi access to prestige brands like Dewar’s and Bombay Sapphire, making it the largest privately owned liquor distributor in the world.
Who are the 5 biggest international liquor distributors?
10 Largest Spirits Companies in the World
- Kweichow Moutai. Maotai, China. …
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. Paris, France. …
- Wuliangye Yibin Co. Ltd. …
- Anheuser-Busch InBev. Leuven, Belgium. …
- Diageo Plc. London, Egland. …
- Altria Group. Richmond, Virginia. …
- Pernod Ricard SA. Paris, France. …
- Constellation Brands. Victor, New York.
Does Coca-Cola make alcohol?
There will be more than just fizz when Coca-Cola Co launches the alcoholic version of its Topo Chico sparkling water along with beer giant Molson Coors Beverage Co in the United States. It will be the beverage giant’s first alcoholic drink in the country.
What alcohol brand makes the most money?
Click through the following pages to find out the top 10 most valuable spirit brands of 2020, according to the Brand Finance Spirits 50 ranking.
- Luzhou Laojiao. …
- Jack Daniel’s. …
- Johnnie Walker. …
- Hennessy. 2020 value: US$3.6bn. …
- Smirnoff. 2020 value: US$3.3bn. …
- Gujing Gong Jiu. 2020 value: US$3.3bn. …
- Bacardi. 2020 value: US$3.1bn. …
Who owns GREY goose?
GREY GOOSE was created in 1997 by Sidney Frank and the brand’s Maître de Chai (Cellar Master), Francois Thibault. It was acquired by Bacardi in 2004.
What is the top selling alcohol in America?
In 2019, Smirnoff Vodka accounted for volume sales of over two and a half million cases in the United States, making it the leading brand of spirits in terms of unit sales in the country. Selling almost one and a half million cases that year, Captain Morgan stood in third place.
Who is the largest liquor distributor in the US?
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits remains the largest wine distributor in the United States and retained its No. 1 position on the list of the Top 10 U.S. Wine Distributors in 2019. No. 2 Republic National Distributing Co.
Who is the largest beverage company in the world?
Anheuser-Busch InBev was the leading beverage company in the world in 2020, with sales in excess of 46 billion U.S. dollars. The alcoholic beverage producer had a slight lead in sales over second place Nestlé SA, whose sales were over 43 million U.S. dollars lower than those of Anheuser-Busch InBev.
What are the best alcohol stocks?
This article will rank the top alcohol stocks right now.
- Alcohol Stock #1: Diageo PLC (DEO)
- Alcohol Stock #2: Brown-Forman (BF-B)
- Alcohol Stock #3: Constellation Brands (STZ)
- Alcohol Stock #4: Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD)
- Alcohol Stock #5: Molson Coors (TAP)
- Alcohol Stock #6: Ambev SA (ABEV)
- Table of Contents.
Who owns Johnny Walker?
Johnnie Walker is a brand of Scotch whisky now owned by Diageo that originated in the Scottish burgh of Kilmarnock in East Ayrshire. The brand was first established by grocer John Walker.
Who owns Crown Royal?
Crown Royal a.k.a. Seagram’s Crown Royal is a blended Canadian whisky brand created by Seagram and owned by Diageo since 2000.
Does Coke own a beer?
Sure, you know from those old-school soda fountains that Coke owns drinks like Sprite, Barq’s root beer, and Hi-C.
What alcohol can I mix with Coke?
Vodka and coke variations
- Rum for a Rum and coke or Cuba Libre.
- Jack Daniels for Jack and coke.
- Any whiskey or bourbon for Whiskey and coke.
- Gin for Gin and coke.
- Red wine and coke for a Kalimotxo (use equal parts)
- Tequila for Tequila and coke.
- Crown Royal for Crown and coke.
Does Coke make wine?
In 1978, Coca-Cola bought Sterling and Monterey Vineyards in California as well as New York’s mighty Taylor Wine Company. … Now, more than 35 years after its first foray into alcohol, Coca-Cola is getting back into it — this time in Japan .